Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a Few Thoughts, Possible New Challenge

'Sup ya'll?

Just have some ideas runnin' through my head, and thought I'd see what you all think.

First of all, I'm thinking of making an art blog, where basically, that's all it's about.  I'll update with little sketches, or even full-blown drawings, talk about techniques, inspirations, etc.  I'll somehow connect it with this site as well...?  The Artist's Mind-Spew: Literally!

Another thought I've had is another challenge idea. 

I don't know about any of you, but sometimes, I feel like I don't praise God enough.  I feel like I can thank Him any time, that's not difficult to do, but praise Him for just being awesome?  Yeah, somehow that seems to always "slip" my mind. 

Somehow that all also ties in with how I feel like I really need to work on putting Him first in my life. 

So...I guess here's the idea: hosting a challenge for October: Praising God Everyday for 30 Days.  Every day think of three things to praise Him for. 

I know I got a lot out of the Beauty of God challenge, so I wanna know what else can be learned. 

And I feel like, maybe if I make it something I have to post for all to see, I'll stick it out better. 

Who's in?