Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ten Days Meme: Day III

Day Three:

Eight Ways To Win My Heart


(CAUTION: Should not attempt unless fully willing to commit till death do us part.)



1. I need you to talk. I'm a shy person at first, and it'll take more than a couple hang outs to really get me talkin' and sharing what's on my heart.
2. Understand my interests. I need someone who won't make fun of my love for art and horses, but will take part in those things. I love to share these passions with people, be one of those who will be interested. I said I'm shy, but start talkin' horses and art to me and I'll blab your ear off.
3. Be honest and straight foreword with me. I don't read signs well. If you're trying to hint at something, you're gonna be doin' it forever without me noticing. Seriously, just tell me straight out if something's on your mind. The more honest you are with me, the more honest I'll be with you. On that note, I do tend to build invisible walls and expect you to knock 'em down, and I'll give little hints. Am I a hypocrit or what? But if I say or do something that confuses you, ask me straight out what it is. I'll tell you.
4. Love being outside. Hiking, walking around downtown, horseback riding - heck, even just doing yard work! I like to be outside, but sometimes I need motivation, which typically means having someone to go outside with me. I like to talk to someone and have company when walking.
5. Be a bit spontaneous. We could walk around downtown then decide to go hiking for no reason but for the sake of hanging out and looking at scenery. Or something. Creativity goes along with this spontaneity.
6. Be the kind of guy who doesn't mind doing group things. I love hanging out with friends. If we decide to hang and my brother wants to join us, we're bringing him along. No questions asked.
7. Respect my family. Blood is thicker than water, mister. If you don't respect my family, it's over.
8. Love your Lord and Savior first. I struggle with this, and need encouragement in my faith. Don't be a holier-than-thou-art kind of person, but be encouraging and uplifting. Pray with me, and let's do Bible studies together.
~~~
Not that I expect any decent single guys to read this....

No comments: