Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ten Days Meme: Day X

...Day Nine is somewhere...if you scroll down. I had started it as a draft, thinking that once I edited it, it would update above everything else...but it didn't...and that's that.

Day Ten:
One Confession
(CAUTION: lameness ahead)
As lame as this sounds, I really can't think of a good confession.
What am I supposed to confess?
Alrightalright...I think I've got one. It's dumb, and maybe some of you knew this about me already, but here goes:
As much as I love horses and being around them, I am equally afraid of them as well. Hey, they're big animals, and I've seen the crazy accidents that can happen. Just yesterday I was almost part of an accident!
But I'm proud of myself, because even though I could have gotten hurt, I didn't, and I continued whatever it was I was doing at the time, despite my legs shaking under me (I honestly didn't realize how much the situation scared me till I felt my legs trembling).
And today, I went back, did the same thing, and nothing bad happened, the horse I was taking care of was a sweetheart, etc., etc.
But they are still big animals, and the thought of getting caught underneath their hoofs (hooves?) scares the hell out of me, like you don't know. I'll fall, but getting kicked and smashed doesn't quite suit my fancy.
If I get an opportunity to groom a horse outside instead of in a stall, I'll take it. I get so claustrophobic in a small area with a large animal. And yet I'll get in there and do what I need to do. The experience is good.
So...does that count as a confession?
Were you guys expecting some huge, dark secret?
Sorry if I let you down. I can't think of anything blog-worthy.
~~~
Well, that concludes the Ten Days Meme! Hope I didn't bore you all to tears, or rant your eyes out too badly, heh.
I kind of enjoyed updating everyday though (or almost everyday).
Maybe I'll continue to, in some way or other. We shall see.

No comments: