Monday, January 17, 2011

Ten Days Meme: Day VII

I know I definitely have more than four, but these are the only ones I could think of first hand.


Day Seven:
Four Turn offs
(CAUTION: If any of you are like this...may God have mercy on your souls.)
1. Skinny jeans. Ugh. They are the most unmanliest thing a guy can wear. When I see a guy in skinny jeans, whatever respect I had for them went down about 10 notches. Especially guys who aren't in high school anymore. Good freaking grief. It's not cool anymore, it's stupid. I don't even wear skinny jeans. No offence to, pretty much most, if not all, of my friends who wear skinny jeans....
2. Guys who wear their pants to their freaking knees. I can't express how much that just disgusts me. Guys like that lose ALL my respect. If you can't look decent, why should I take you seriously?
3. Vulgarity. I can take language to an extent, but constant F-bombs and gross/sexual jokes don't attract me, they keep me away. If you can't go one sentence without swearing, it sounds immature. I know I'm one to talk, 'cause I swear too. But there's a time and a place. When I'm out in public, I don't do it. When I'm home with close friends (or on here, heh), I will, but I won't overdo it.
4. Hm...not letting me get a word in edgewise. Guys who just won't shut up make me want to punch the living daylights out of them. Actually, I feel like that about people in general, but for some reason, it bugs me more when guys do it. Now, I know, as a girl, I'm expected to be one who just prattles on without stopping for breath, and I'll admit, I do interrupt people and go on, but I am aware when someone needs to say something. This one is a little harder to express, but I guess the idea is there.

No comments: