Saturday, August 13, 2011

Beauty of God: Day 13 - Just...Today.

I feel like today was full of God's faithfulness, design, and reminding us what community is as a body of believers.

I was reminded today how salvation is not just for me, but for my household.

Was encouraged and blessed by many (and hopeful that I have blessed them in return).

And was reminded that it's not about what I'm doing, what I'm learning, or that I even love Yeshua.

It's about HIS love, and what HE'S doing.

This is a really short update tonight, but I just wanted to share that, because I woke up this morning unsure as to what the day would bring. All I knew was that I felt stressed, and in much need of sleep.

But God always proves Himself beyond our expectations.

Granted, there are still things in life I'm very unsure of, and I feel like I'm failing miserably in this whole "waiting on God's timing" thing. What's that called...patience?
And it figures that's this weekend's devotional I found in a magazine here at the house.

So, all that to say, as unsure as I am about a lot of things, God really is faithful and will come through.

"Something happens when you call on the name of Jesus."

No comments: