Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Beauty of God: Day 3 - God's Promises

I have a feeling this won't be the first time in this challenge where I touch on His promises and how He keeps them.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to explain this one.

You know how God never gives you more than you can handle?

That's how I felt today. Or...what I realized later, after having had a rough day, feeling down and discouraged, just wanting to be home.

I have to keep reminding myself that He never gives me more than I can handle. Because it's something I firmly believe, but forget all the time.

So...it's pretty awesome that He really does keep His promises. Because I made it through this rough day, right?
I feel like this sounds petty.
But integrity is beautiful too.

God is faithful and will complete His work in me. This mess I'm in, He'll make beautiful. And this mess is just right for me to handle.

I wonder what else He will fulfill in my life?

No comments: