Friday, August 26, 2011

Beauty of God: Day 26 - Beauty in Appreciation

I think there's beauty in knowing you're appreciated.

Tonight was my last night in the building I've been cleaning. Lord knows how much I've appreciated the warm welcome, advice, and general friendliness.

And it was nice knowing that my help there was appreciated. Not that they didn't show it enought - far from it! I don't think there ever was a day I wasn't thanked for something.

I guess it's got me thinking, God likes to be appreciated too. Even though, to be honest, I'm finding it super hard right now to whole-heartedly be appreciative (because I'm stubbern, and I feel a hard lesson coming...), He still wants me to appreciate Him, and what He's done.

I want to genuinly thank Him right now...but I'm finding it difficult.

Which probably means I need to just suck it up and do it anyway.

No comments: