Monday, August 15, 2011

Beauty of God: Day 15 - God Knows Me Too Well

Kind of an understatement, huh?

I mean, duh, He knows everyone deeply.

He knows what I like, what I don't like, what makes me shiver and what gives me goosebumps, and what takes my breath away.

He shared with me huge, billowy white clouds coming up over the treeline at the top of my street.
This may not seem like much to anyone else, but those are my favorite kinds of clouds. When they're almost mountain-like, huge and majestic.

The Lord knows what all of us love, what puts us in awe of His splendor.

And I believe He loves to share it with us. He doesn't hoard all His glory away, He wants us to really see His beauty.

I guess we just have to chose to pay attention, or His beauty shown, however great or small, will pass us on by.

No comments: