Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beauty of God: Day 25 - Bittersweet

Tomorrow is my last day at the building I'm cleaning.

And I really don't want to leave. The people I've met there have really made an impact on my life. They are some of the most genuine, welcoming people. Very rare to find such a tight-knit community.

Anyone who knows me well knows I don't try to attatch myself to others, especially on purpose. For example, when I was attending the community college, I didn't go there to make friends. The people I met there were merely classmates, and that's all they've remained. Really, I just didn't want to get attatched to people I knew I wasn't going to remain more than mere aquaintances with.

Then God does these crazy things, like introduce me to (or re-introduce me to) people, and suddenly I'm finding it hard not to get attatched.

I really hope that as I move on, the joy and unity the people I've met at this building have shown me can be shown through me to others.
God put me there for a reason, and has shown me such beauty there.

In a more general update, I'm still having trouble with figuring stuff out, doubts vs. truth. I don't know why this is as hard as it is. Maybe I've overcomplicated it (since I'm a pro at that).

I seriously just wish someone would come up to me and tell me what to do. I don't know if it's because I'm just tired and need sleep, but I'm so frustrated that I'm afraid somethin's gonna go down.

I feel like, if God knows I'm the kind of person who needs absolute clarity, why doesn't He just...give it?
I know, I know. That'd be the easy way out.
But come on!

Alright, I'll leave you all alone now.

No comments: